Looked for someone who’d done the work for me on the cut out for the sous vide – here it is with the rack, covered to protect it from water and the container is large enough for a leg of lamb or multiple roasts, etc. It was expensive but the work had been done for me and had been done well so how much more can you ask when looking for a perfect gift to accompany the anova sous vide. It keeps the water from evaporating and the temperature steady.
Can hold multiple bags and works well with my anova unit.
Makes is so much easier to use our sous vide cooker. Plus, you can do larger items easier and multiple items at once without packets floating up.
Gave as a gift to a very fussy friend, who claims this is great.
Almost got the smaller container but i am glad i went with this one. I do recommend the container and lid. The hoses on each end of the rack slide up making it hard to keep food bags completely submerged. I will try to glue them somehow but for the price this should have already been done. 4 stars for the container and 0 stars for the racki originally gave this 2 stars. I unexpectedly received another rack in the mail today. I was honest with my first review and have had no contact with the seller. The seller is definitely trying to make the customer happy and i greatly appreciate that. I would buy from this seller again and maybe i should have messaged him with my problem before the first review but i reviewed what i received.
This was given to me as a gift and i love it. I don’t know if the seller has it in the description but it is the cambro 12189cw135 polycarbonate food box that has been popular with the sous vide ‘underground’. While you can buy this pan, sliding cambro cover (or go with an aluminum foil cover) and rack separately this package includes everything at a lower price than buying everything separately. Pros include the custom cut out on the cover for the circulator (i have an anova one and it fits perfectly), cutouts on the pan’s lip for the clamp, and the handles on the rack. The rack can be expanded or collapsed depending on the thickness of your pouches or turned sideways if you are sous vide’ing a roast or rack of ribs. If there is a con it’s that the seller doesn’t explain why there are two cut-outs on the lip of the pan for the circulator clamp. I finally figured out that this cover can be flipped upsidedown so it nest’s down into the pan. Once i figured it out i run mine with the cover upside down and use it to help make sure pouches stay submerged. Lastly my first encounters with sous vide were with a 12 qt. Round stock pot and i have to say the clear pan rocks.
- Nice container and lid,,, rack not so niceGreat seller
- Larger than I expected, but works really well.
- This item was prepared with a lot of thought and made with all concerns taken into account and solved
It seems like they tried to retrofit these to be compatible with the anova sous vide systems by carving out some notches in the container that weren’t a super clean cut, so i’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5. I also have the 3 gallon one which doesn’t have this problem.
We did four nice porterhouse steaks and the system worked perfectlyglad we bought it.
It is easy to use and does a great job, especially on long cooks. The kitchen gizmo fits just fine.
I tried sousvide cooking with regular pots and with clear containers. You really need the cutout for the immersive unit or the water volume will drop during the cooking process. This is perfect for our heating/circulating unit.
This was a gift and they love it.
Features of Perfect-Sousvide 5PL1R 4.75 Gal. (19 qt) Clear Polycarbonate Pan, Custom Lid and Expandable Rack for Circulator Sous Vide
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Save money by buying pan and lid package together! 4.75 Gal (19 qt.) crystal-clear polycarbonate pan let’s you see and position pouches; Withstands boiling-water temperature, is NSF and dishwasher safe.
- Pan is 18″ x 12″ x 9″ deep; Clear polycarbonate lid has routed notch that will accommodate most commercial circulators 3.2″ dia. or less including Aicok, Anova, Avalon Bay, Azrsty, BlinBling, Chefelix, Chefsteps Joule, Gourmea, Gramercy, Hompo, Instant Pot, Kaloric,, Kitchen Gizmo, Magicelec, Monoprice, My Sous Vide, Nutrichef, Nokimu Classic, Primo Eats, Sansaire, Souvia, VaVa and Wancle circulators.
- Solid notched energy-saving lid snaps on, or can be “inverted’ to nest into the top of the pan. Notch allows removal without moving circulator.
- SVE Expandable Rack is all stainless steel with soft rubber feet and “stay cool” plastic handles; Expandable design and removable separator pins let you adjust spacing to pouch thickness.
- Pan rim has a routed notch that allows space for attaching circulator clamp; Comes with a sheet of 3/8″ thick twin-wall reflective insulation that can be used under the pan or trimmed to fit your circulator on top of the lid.
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
This is perfect with my sous vide. It arrives with the container, rack and a cover with a cutout for my sous vide. I loved it so much, i sent one to my sister.
I really love sous vide cooking. This unit is terrific, but really big. I didn’t take that into account when i purchased it. No regrets, because i have a regular gathering of several people and the larger size will be good for that. But for single users and small families, i’d go with a smaller size. The insulated cover keeps the water warmer and the cover slows evaporation. I kept it on overnight to test it and it lost about 1/4′ of water in 12 hours at 135 degrees.
This is the perfect container for our needs.
Perfect for cooking with anova wifi sous vide. I bought this as part of a christmas gift for my husband and it works so nicely. We have been impressed with how nicely steaks, fish, pears, and carrots turn out.
Perfect size to cook for multiple people. Worked perfectly for 7 large steaks.
Very much so, a thoughtfully put together kit. Sure you could replicate something similar on your own, but there is enough attention to detail and small features that make their kits really worth it. Everything just fits and is ready to go.
Save money by buying pan and lid package together!
Instead of trying to make a pot or pan work, this acrylic box does the job. And does it well, working with the sous video, like a glove for your hand.
Perfect size for up to 6 servings.
Pan is 18″ x 12″ x 9″ deep; Clear polycarbonate lid has routed notch that will accommodate most commercial circulators 3.2″ dia.
Solid notched energy-saving lid snaps on, or can be “inverted’ to nest into the top of the pan.
SVE Expandable Rack is all stainless steel with soft rubber feet and “stay cool” plastic handles; Expandable design and removable separator pins let you adjust spacing to pouch thickness.