Attractive, works well, and only thing i would change is that it does not seem quite heavy enough to keep it from tipping over. I like the extra storage at bottom of unit.
Excellent product, robust, good looking and works perfectly. Water tastes good and temperatures are right.
Exactly what i was looking for.
Key specs for Honeywell HWB1033S2 Top Loading Dispenser-3 Temperature Settings-Hot, Cold & Room Water Cooler with Cabinet, Holds 3 or 5 Gallon Bottles, Innovative Slim Design, 41-Inch, Silver:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- ENJOY HOT, COLD, AND ROOM TEMPERATURE WATER: Whether you like or need to use hot, room temperature or cold, perfectly clear, potable water, this freestanding water dispenser is the perfect choice for you! Featuring a heating capacity of 5 liters per hour up to 194 Degrees F and a cooling capacity of 2 liters per hour up to 50 Degrees F, this water cooler and heater provides you with countless possibilities.
- INCOMPARABLY EASY AND SAFE TO USE: This amazing bottled water dispenser features mechanical push-in levers, a removable drip tray for easy cleaning, an extra storage space (non-refrigerated) as well as a funnel that features a prong which allows you to avoid water spills when you use bottles that have spill proof caps. Cooler comes equipped with back handle for greater ease of movement. Last but not least, the hot water child safety lock eliminates the danger of serious accidents and injuries.
- ETL-CERTIFIED: Every day, more and more consumers recognize this certification on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
- HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS CONSTRUCTION: Forget about cheaply made bottled water dispensers once and for all! This top notch, 85 watt water cooler is made of stainless steel, plastic, copper and aluminium. All the materials meet the highest quality and safety standards! Moreover, the 40’’ tall x 13’’ wide size along with the elegant design make this water dispenser ideal for homes or offices.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: Keeping you satisfied and providing you with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. This is why we stand 100% behind our products, offering in home and office technical support in over 200 cities across the US as well as offering you a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and assuring you that making this drinking water dispenser yours is entirely risk free!
Comments from buyers
“Water three ways
, very impressed with it and it us still working nicely and it has not been a hazard for my
, I like the extra storage at bottom of unit
Love it and it been serve me more than 3 years.
Works well but can be noisy. Safety valve for hot water a plus. We ordered after a friend recommended and are happy we did.
I have only had this a few weeks but it makes an awful noise and the room temperature seems cold for some reason. I would have expected a better quality build from honeywell.
This is a great water dispenser. The water temperature is exactly as indicated- cold is cold; hot is hot; and room temperature is perfect.
Doesnt work well with ‘zero water’ tank.
Does everything i want it to- cold water is cold, hot water is hot, and it looks good in our kitchen. It is also pretty quiet, which is nice.
It arrived in poor packing condition, and i was very worried that it would be damaged. However, after getting it working which was easy to do. I have been very satisfied with how it works. I would recommend this product. The price is good for what you get. The buttons are easy to use andyou do get water hot, temped and cold. The storage area underneath is nice.
I have had it for a month and i am very impressed with it and it us still working nicely and it has not been a hazard for my 3yr old. ***update*** 2yrs later and it’s still great.
As descibed and prompt delivery.
The only part i dislike is the compartment in the bottom is not a refrigerator like i assumed which would have been more convenient.
Be sure to read closely that the cabinet on the bottom of this unit that looks exactly like little fridge is not actually a working fridge. The photos lead us to believe that this had a fridge on the bottom like our previous unit did. The ‘storage’ on the bottom has a seal and interior exactly like a fridge would. So it is confusing why the unit doesn’t have or isn’t offered with a working fridge.Disappointed and feel mislead, but do like the water cooler part and sleek design of the unit. Also way to much of a hassle to return a large unit like this so make sure you really want this before you buy.
This machine is a work of art. You can adjust the temp of the cold water. There is a neat child lock for the hot water that’s even hard for me to operate, or just turn it off completely. There is a storage area in the bottom that looks like a mini fridge, very cute. I always have fresh, cold water around now and i love it.
We are very happy with the water cooler. It is noisier than the previous however.
I absolutely love this water cooler. It is so nice looking and so far it’s been working great. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Normal temperature water is just as cold as chill water.
Works great and survived shipping just fine. The only complaint, and it’s minor, is that re-filling a 16. 9 oz water bottle requires bending over to see the water outlet so you don’t make a mess.
A little noisy but has been a suitable replacement for an older unit.
The fridge does not work but otherwise it is great. Water is either nice and cold or nice and hot.
Its pretty noisy when the compressor kicks on. Should have cold storage in the bottom cabinet.