Great blender my wife loves it.
We bought this at bed bath and beyond as a trade up from our fourth nutribullet. The blendtec seems to be a mechanically robust blender that is more powerful/runs at higher rpm than the vitamix (forget the nutribullet). We were leaning towards a vitamix, but bb&b no longer stocks them, so this was the best blender we could get on an in store trade-in. In general we like the blender, but there is room for improvement. The digital counter has recently passed 500 (suggesting 500 smoothies thus now under $1/smoothie), but the cleaning cycle counts, so it is really more like 250 smoothies (therefore still over $1/smoothie). Pulse doesn’t count, but if you manually step up the speed, each step counts. So, i would say the counter is an annoying gimmick. I am sure it is supposed to remind us how much use we get out of it and when it is in the thousands we may feel good about it. But for the first few hundred, it reminds us how expensive it was. The most annoying aspect is cleaning.
I had a ninja blender and this thing could blend that blender up into bits.
I brought the magic bullet and my husband brought this one. The first time i used the bullet it caught on fire and melted. The first time we used this one we got restaurant quality smoothies in seconds. It’s a little loud but they all are. My mother in law has a vitamex and it’s just as loud (or louder) than this one.
- This thing is amazing! I had a ninja blender and this thing
- Great Blender!
- Five Stars
Blendtec Classic 575 Blender – FourSide Jar (75 oz) – Professional-Grade Power – Self-Cleaning – 4 Pre-programmed Cycles – 5-Speeds – Black
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Easy Blending Cycles: 1-touch buttons, 4 pre-programmed cycles, pulse, and 5 speed manual control with the ability to achieve a variety of textures. Complete control to adjust your blending at any time while blending. LCD display: Shows blending cycle time remaining.
- No Chopping Prep: Save time and never a need to chop, slice or dice in advance of blending. Self-Cleaning: Add a little soap and water, your jar can clean itself in less than 1 minute.
- Patented Blade/80% Thicker: Stainless-Steel forged blade, with wings, for amazingly smooth blends (10X stronger than other blender blades). Note: Blade is not sharp, blade is dull. No more cuts and pokes. Electrical Ratings: Watt 1560, Volts 120, Hz 50-60, Amp 13, Cord: 34inches/3 feet
- Large Batches: BPA-Free FourSide Jar is a 75 ounce volume jar with 32 ounce blending capacity (wet or dry) ideal for blending beverages for 3-4 people.
- 8 year warranty/American Company: Family-owned and driven to build the best quality products – without compromise. Engineered and assembled in the USA.
I know i wrote really honest review about this blender(not sure where it went) and how i only got 264 blends before it started leaking- it smelled of burning rubber with each use and rubber shaving we left on top of the blender— i got in touch with the company today and they are sending me a new jar-so things are looking up- i trust they will do what they say— update to follow.
Got it for the old lady and i use it just as much as she, if not more.
Great product and a great price.
Puts all other blenders to shame. Its all about the motor and this thing is a beast.
This blender has been amazing. I am writing this review a few months after we bought and we are still so happy with it. Works great for shakes which is why we purchased. No chucks and really isn’t that loud either.
This blender was worth every penny.
Great machine, really the best investment when it comes to a blender.
Love it so much, make delicious smoothies every morning for breakfast .
Makes a smoothie like no other, you can even make powered sugar with this thing.
It can pulverize anything i put it in, from vegetables to whole fruits like a lemon, peel and all.