Is there a way we can get an inner lid alone ?.
Followed the instructions and it works perfectly. I got mine at walmart for twenty bucks, worth it.
As others have reported, ‘perfect rice, every time’.
Key specs for Aroma Housewares 8-Cup (Cooked) (4-Cup UNCOOKED) Cool Touch Rice Cooker & Food Steamer (ARC-614BP):
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Multi-functional use – Whether you are in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice, or even a fluffy cake (Yes, cake!) you can accomplish it all with your ARC-614BP cooker. The possibilities are as creative as you are.
- Capacity & Dimensions – The ARC-614BP is an 8-cup cooked capacity and measures 8.7″ x 8.5″ x 9.3″
- User-friendly programming – This unit is also a proud member of our one touch mentality. These products are easy to use with one-touch operation that switches to Keep Warm automatically once cooking is finished, allowing you the freedom to take back your time instead of worrying while you cook.
- Accessories – This pot-style rice cooker includes a non-stick inner pot, an aluminum steam tray, rice measuring cup, and a plastic rice spatula.
- Perfectly prepares 2 to 8 cups of any variety of cooked rice
- Steams meat and vegetables while rice cooks below
- Simple, one-touch operation with automatic Keep-Warm
- Great for soups, jambalaya, chili and so much more!
- Easy-to-clean, nonstick removable inner pot
- Includes Steam Tray, Rice Measuring Cup and Serving Spatula
Comments from buyers
“Love this product
, Four Stars
, Does the job!
Me gusta muy práctica para hacer mi arroz me ahorro tiempo para la cocinada del arroz 👍👍👍👍👍.
I needed something small and inexpensive to use until we got all of our household goods delivered after a cross country move.
Great, but definitely used one.
I don’t know where they get the ‘measure’ for the cup. It’s not 1 cup, probably closer to 3/4 c. I normally make brown basmati rice and there’s no good instructions for that. I haven’t been successful in making that. It seems to turn out either dry or soupy. It it’s not soupy, it tends to burn in one area of the bottom. I thought it would make my life easier and it hasn’t.
Works great–hope it will be useful to my college student in the dorm.
This new one replaced the one i had just like it. Very happy with this product.
Excellent cooker but steamer dish is small.
However, the water keeps seeping out somewhere from the lid when it’s boiling.
Finally used it over the weekend. This is my second time purchasing it (i gave the 1st to a bestfriend of mine). I’m probably the only one in the world who can’t cook rice the regular way, so i bought this as a cheat. Does not disappoint, and i get tasty rice everytime.
Works great and was only $20.