Love my rice cooker, its fast and every batch of rice comes out just how i like it.
Well i,m not a big rice eat works fine looks nice well see how long it last the rice cooker lasted 15 year my wife thinks the rice she cooks in this one taste different then the old rice cooker i think it,s the same if it,s a 10 dollar or 300 dollar rice cooker it just cooks rice rice and slow cooks works fine.
Here are the specifications for the Aroma Housewares 20-Cup:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Multi-Functional Use – Whether you are in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice, or even a fluffy cake (yes, cake!) you can accomplish it all with your ARC-900SB cooker. The possibilities are as creative as you are.
- Nutritious & Delicious – The built-in steamer function allows for nutrient-rich meals to be prepared above while rice, soup, or any other meal addition cooks below, allowing you to save time without sacrificing quality. This multicooker not only includes all of your favorite cooking options, but also possesses the unique options of Slow Cook and Saute-then-Simmer STS, making meals rich, tasty, and a guaranteed family favorite.
- Capacity & Dimensions – The ARC-900SB has a 20-cup cooked capacity yielding anywhere from 4 to 20 cups of cooked rice and measures 11.6″ x 11.6″ x 12.1″ inches
- User-friendly Programming – This product is also a proud member of our simple one touch technology. The cooker is incredibly simple to operate using our user-friendly digital panel that switches to Keep Warm automatically once cooking is finished allowing you the freedom to take back your time instead of worrying while you cook.
- Accessories – This rice cooker includes a non-stick inner pot, rice measuring cup, and a plastic rice spatula.
- Capacity: yields up to 20-cup of cooked rice
- Steams meat and vegetables while rice cooks below
- Simple, one-touch operation with automatic Keep-Warm
- Great for soups, jambalaya, chili and so much more!
- Easy-to-clean, nonstick removable inner pot
- Includes Steam Tray, Rice Measuring Cup and Serving Spatula
I’ve bought this unit since sept 2009, it worked perfectly and still working like new now. Everything is made of high quality and is similar to other rice makers out there. It seems like you are just angry that you were unlucky and received a defective unit which you can easily send back for a replacement.
I bought a rice cooker thinking it would be less of a mess and quicker. It can still be messy and it is slow and it keeps turning off.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Good quality and fast cooking
- GOOD DEAL!
- GREAT rice cooker!!!
Cooks quicker than most and always perfect. Steamer tray adequate, but i wish it was a little deeper, as anything you are going to steam ‘must’ fit within its space. There is little to no extra room on top.
Love it works after 4 years just fine.
I bought this rice cooker for my wife and we were both amazed at how fast this cooker works. The rice was perfectly cooked, and the cooker is very easy to clean and maintain. Would definately reccomend this appliance to any one needing or thinking about a rice cooker. I did have some questions about cleaning the cooker and received excellent response from their customer service depaertment.
I had a larger rice cooker but when the kids moved out,i needed something a bit smaller. This is the perfect rice cooker. I measure 2 cups with the included cup. Fill with water up to the 2 cup line,close lid and press the button.Comes out perfect every time. I have had this rice cooker for about two years and it still works great. It also comes with a steamer basket for vegetables and a plastic scooper for serving the rice. This scooper is nice because the inside is non stick so the plastic doesn’t leave scratches. The rice comes out easily,leaving a simple rinse as your only clean up :).