This is a fantasic kegerator. I have had it over a year now and have experienced no issues. Worth the $$ as it’s not a re-purposed mini-fridge, but the real deal and keeps it right at 32 degrees f. Super happy with the outcome of this purchase. Do yourself a favor and just spend the extra money to get this instead of some $350.
Fantastic homebrew kegerator. Does take some time to assemble, but the quality is phenomenal. I did have one leaky tap and contacted kego. They immediately made it right and sent me the necessary items to fix. Customer service is top notch. Awesome experience and product.
This kegerator is a great value for the price. I was able to build the tower into a counter and conceal the refrigerator without too much effort. I would give i five stars but i had to buy connectors for a traditional keg which i wasn’t aware of. That ended up tacking on an additional $70 to the overall price. I would still recommend this unit of some of the less expensive models though. Here are the specifications for the Kegco Full-Size Digital Homebrew Kegerator Dual Faucet Ball Lock Keg Dispenser Stainless:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: With a digital LED display and intuitive controls, it is easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this home brew keg refrigerator. No more guessing what temperature the number on a manual dial will produce – simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree. You can view the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius on the clear digital display.
- WIDE ENOUGH TEMPERATURE RANGE TO DISPENSE OR FERMENT: Fan-forced cooling provides even cooling throughout the kegerator, and gives it one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market today. The temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold home-brewed beer, or as high as 75 degrees to act as a fermentation chamber for your fermenting brew.
- LARGE INTERIOR: Store up to three Cornelius ball lock kegs in the HBK309S-2’s spacious interior, or use it to hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy of fermenting homebrew. This keg refrigerator can even be used to store food and other beverages! It measures 33.25″ H x 23.6″ W x 23.6″ D.
- DEEP CHILL FUNCTION: At the push of a button, you can activate a Deep Chill function that forces the compressor to work continuously for up to 24 hours, quickly cooling down a warm beer keg. Once the keg has reached the desired temperature, you can push the Deep Chill button again to return the unit to it’s normal operation.
- CONVERTS TO A REFRIGERATOR WITH 2 SHELVES: We could all use a little more refrigerated storage! When you’re not using this kegerator to dispense home-brew beer, you can easily convert it into an all-refrigerator using the two included shelves. These shelves are adjustable, and can be placed far enough apart to accommodate 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. Thanks to the HBK309S-2’s wide available temperature range, you can even use this unit to store bottles of wine!
The digital temperature set is so easy to use. I love that i can start making my own beer at home with this.
The unit arrived timely on a pallet. Special delivery time frame with signature required. Driver took back pallet which was nice. Straightforward to assemble. If you plan to do any modifications like adding internal tower insulation or tower cooling fan now would be best time. Minor disappointments:1) mine arrived with a compression dent, (more of buckled appearance) on the side of the left side of cabinet. Based on my installation it’s hard to see and not worth shipping it back. 2) the two included kegco taps (493k-cfbl) are throwaway. After 48 hours they stick solid like glued in place due to the sugars in the beers drying. An oktoberfest and summer saison.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Good Kegerator minor dissappointments
- Awesome experience and product.
- This kegerator is a great value for the price
This was my first kegerator. A local brewery recommended the kegco brand and i can’t be any happier with my decision to purchase this. First of all, i have made this large of a purchase on amazon, so i was curious to see how everything would be handled. The beverage factory was very responsive in their communication after i placed the order, and they were able to expedite the delivery at no additional charge. Keep in mind this delivers via a freight line, and not ups or fedex. When i received it, everything was packaged as expected and i was up and running in no time. I put the kegerator on ‘deep chill’ mode and it began cooling instantly. Within an hour it was nice and cold and ready for a keg. While you wait for your kegerator to arrive, i highly recommend going ahead and researching places to fill up the provided co2 tank. It took a few days for me to find a place to fill it.
Great kegerator and fairly easy to set up. Came set up with sanke attachments but also ball lock attachments. Easy to cut the lines and attach ball lock connectors. Recommend after set up to let the kegerator to chill down first since you will need to tighten some of the connections prior to hooking up a keg. I am using this for home brew that i make on my picobrew equipment.
Wish it came with adaptors for the corny kegs most home brewers use.
Excellent packing – fair price.
My father would never buy this for himself.
It was 4 days late getting here and the driver didn’t speak english which was a problem. The kegerator was very well packed and was not damaged in any way. I assembled it with minimal difficulty although there wasn’t an instruction guide on assembly. Only complaint is that this is a double spigot and there is no way to get two hoses through the back wall without drilling. With tank inside that would not be a problem. I am still trying to get my money back from the first one i bought which ws used and damaged on arrival not new as advertised.
Well built and easy to assemble.
Arrived intact, easy setup, everything is working nicely and it looks good. Glad i already had a set of perlicks though.