I love this machine so much. It was a very good investment.
It’s great for what it does and does it better than any blender out there. It would be nice to have a programmable timer / display and more easily readable graduations on the pitcher. Very difficult to see if you need to be accurate with measurements. However, like one viewer said. It will even pulverize the smallest of seeds and liquify any fruits / fibrous vegetable you throw in it. If you want the smoothest and most consistent blend you can possibly make, vitamix is the only one you should invest your money in.
Very pleased with both the quality and performance of the vitamix 780 g series. Will continue to recommend it to friends and family.
We had the $200+ ninja top of the line blender for about a year and were never totally pleased with the performance. We bought the vitamix after seeing a live demo where leafy greens just disappeared into the smoothie. This wasn’t even remotely possible with the ninja blender. After two months we’re still very pleased with the performance. Is it worth the almost $500 difference in price?. That’s a lot of money, but if you want professional juice bar results at home and love your smoothies you’ll need a blender of this quality. I just wish we hadn’t spent the money on the ninja first.
- Vitamix vs. Ninja – knockout!
- A perfect blender! You can blend everything with it such
- Magic in 10 seconds
Vitamix 780 G-Series Next Generation Series Touchscreen Blender with 64-Ounce Container + Introduction to High Performance Blending Recipe Cookbook + Low-Profile Tamper
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Touchscreen Control Panel – The LED control panel is made of hardened glass to resist cracks and scratches, and easy-tap buttons are only activated by touch, not splashes or spills
- Included Low-Profile 64-ounce Container – The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets
- Automated Blending with Pre-Programmed Settings – Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purée recipes
- Pulse Feature and 10 Different Speeds – With the Pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups. Choose from 1-10 on your speed selector with a simple to touch to blend at the perfect speed for your meal
- Comes Packed with an “Introduction to High Performance Blending” Recipe Cookbook and a Low-Profile Tamper
You can blend everything with it such as chia seed and hemp seed and you wont feel any of them. I use it everyday and i love it so much.
I’ve been using my vitamix 780 for a few months now and i’ve found it to be a great addition to my kitchen. I typically do not mix anything that requires such a workhorse of a blender but i like knowing it’s there if i need it. I use it every single day for blending smoothies and it handles frozen fruit and ice like it was cutting through hot butter and even has a setting or self cleaning. I’ve bought blenders in the past that didn’t handle ice or frozen fruit very well, especially not at the same time so i’m glad to have a blender where i don’t have to worry about burning out the motor just making a smoothie. I also love the consistency of my smoothies when mixed in this blender. I can shove a ton of vegetables nearly whole into this thing (although i do normally at least cut them in half just to get more in) and the vitamix has no problem turning them into an actual smoothie and not just cutting them up. You know the consistency of the smoothies you get from smoothie shops?. Yeah, that’s the kind of consistency your smoothies will have after being mixed in the vitamix. For me there is no other blender that can compare to the performance of the vitamix.
Easy to clean also, no knobs or ridges to get into.
It makes making certain soups really easy and makes a killer marguerite.
I have always wanted a vitamix but waited because of the cost. I finally decided to splurge. Love the automatic controls on this too. It changes speeds on its own depending on what program you choose. Looking forward to the soups when it gets cooler.
This blender literally pulverizes seeds and gives me the smoothie consistency i did not have with a nutribullet. Very happy, easy clean up and auto setting so far is great.
Programmed feature easily makes smoothies from frozen fruit and vegetables.
Pricey but does a great job.